12. kesäkuuta 2013

revelations

One of the best TV series ever. If you haven't seen it, you have missed a lot.

Sort of, yeah. Ever seen the X Files? Well, you should!




I love you sistah! Have I ever told you I am your no 1 fan? ♥

Symptoms: my feet get all shaky and my heart starts pounding.

I have the tendency of laughing when not appropriate.
I don't mean to insult anyone, I just might not recognize the situation I'm in.

Well.... true.

Deadly. I have certain routines when I'm going to bed - I have to close my eyes before I turn off the light.
I'm afraid I might see something or someone standing right next to my bed.

This isn't a surprise?

I can't stand grammar mistakes. They make my blood boil.

Who wouldn't be? There's something enormously calming and beautiful about the ocean.

One of the best ways of spending summer days is to just lay in the sun with eyes closed and listen to the sounds of nature.
The best sounds are waves sloshing against the pier and the bed of reeds rustling - in a scenery like this.

I'm capable of being extremely awkward and embarrassing - without intention!
My babbling can sometimes lead to confused silences and disapproving looks.



Sort of, yeah.

It's hard for me to even call a hairdresser or my optician.
I have to write down everything I'm about to say.

STALKING? I prefer the term peoplewatching.

There's nothing more distressing than being dragged to numerous shops desperately looking for something that fits and looks nice.
And nothing ever fits!!

Motion sickness is awful.
I get sick especially when my sister is driving, she feels no mercy when speeding up.

God has created something so beautiful and incredible it's beyond my comprehension.